Driveclub VR is launching in 2016, exclusive for PlayStation VR and the PS4. The following news originated from the PlayStation Blog and the developers hope for an extra immersion via the upcoming virtual reality hardware.
You can get the full details below:
- Game modes: Online virtual reality multiplayer race modes and an action-packed single player career are joined by drifting and time trial challenges
- Tracks: New and classic Driveclub tracks are brought to life through the power of PlayStation VR, including five all-new Urban locations
- A closer look: Every car is recreated with immaculate detail for players to explore up close with Inspection Mode
- Cruise control: A little time to kick back, open the throttle or just coast and explore any track, in any country at your leisure in Cruise Mode.
- Virtual passenger: An immersive thrill ride through exciting replays of hot laps as players watch themselves handle their greatest challenges from a unique viewpoint in Passenger Mode