After today’s announcement regarding Firewatch’s Audio tour update, the developers have just released the full patch notes. Not only do we now get full audio commentry, but the game’s engine has been improved too! Check out the full patch notes below:
Windows & Linux:
- Added a new game mode: The Firewatch Audio Tour.
- Added “Minimum HUD” mode, hides reticule and tooltips.
- Fixed a handful of bugs where player could fall through the world.
- Upgraded the engine from Unity 5.2 to Unity 5.4 for a multitude of performance and multi-platform benefits.
- Miscellaneous world art improvements and bug fixes.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- The Mac update is still in progress. It will contain the Windows/Linux updates/fixes and Mac specific bug fixes.
- Thanks for your patience, Mac users!