Sony recently announced the release date for the upcoming PS4-exclusive racing simulator Gran Turismo Sport: October 17th. In addition to the release date, Sony also released details for the different versions of the game: Standard, Limited Edition and Digital Deluxe.
Amazon currently has listings for the physical versions of the Standard and Limited Edition options. If you happen to have an Amazon Prime membership, you can take advantage of the 20% discount that’s being offered when pre-ordering a copy of the Limited Edition version of the game. It normally costs $70, but the 20% price reduction brings the cost down to $56—that’s $4 cheaper than the Standard edition of the game. If you don’t have a Prime membership, you can still pre-order at a (much smaller) discount of 8%, bringing the price down to $64.68.
So, what comes with the Limited Edition? Here’s Amazon’s product description:
- The Gran Turismo SPORT: Limited Edition includes: GT SPORT Game Disc and Collectible Steelbook Case
- GT Starter Pack (8 Cars) – Gain immediate access to cars within various race class, including GT4, Rally and more
- $1MM In-Game Credit – Build and customize your personalized garage with $1MM in-game currency
- Livery Sticker Pack – Bonus livery of numerous performance brands and logos
- 30x PS4 GT Sport Themed Avatars – Based on selected GT Sport featured vehicles; Racing Helmet – For your customized driver profile
Which version of the game will you be picking up?