Lichthund announced that their upcoming game Lichtspeer will be available on PC, Mac, Linux, and PS4 on September 27.
Some of the game’s features were also made public by the studio:
Lichtspeer main features:
– Experience an uber fantastich mix – a mix of arcade action and lightspear-throwing simulation.
– Battle a diverse legion of gargantuan bosses –exploit their weaknesses and smash them into pieces.
– Discover the lands of ancient Germanic future –fight hordes of Biedermeier beasts from another dimension: Wurst Zombies, Evil Spacedwarfs, Skater Walruses, you name it.
– Show off your lichtmeister skills – decapitate your enemies with headshots, execute special attacks, and generate zuper massive combos to improve your score and impress your friends!
– Rave to a bombastich space-soundtrack – ranging from electro-space marches to vibrating sounds of technocumbia.
– Rise to the challenge – see if you got what it takes to beat the cruel Rage Quit and New Game+ modes.
Lichtspeer will also receive a PS Vita version, but that version of the title was given a vague October/November release window.