Tuque Games has finally released its cooperative top-down shooter Livelock on PlayStation 4, PC (Steam) and Xbox One, published by Perfect World Entertainment.
In Livelock, players can either play solo or with two friends, fighting against enemies featuring different behavioral patterns with a wide range of powerful weapons.
The game is set in the 22nd century, nearly a century after a cataclysm devastated Earth and exterminated humanity, with players having to choose out of three different classes: The Hex, The Vanguard and The Catalyst.
Below you can take a look at the official bullet points and the game’s official launch trailer, uploaded by the developers:
- Intelligent Action: Overcome chaotic skirmishes where complete mastery of your arsenal and understanding of enemy behaviors is the key to survival.
- Three-Player Co-op: Combine forces and coordinate with friends to take advantage of class strengths; each chassis has a distinct personality and arsenal to match.
- Infinite War: Explore the post-cataclysmic world and attempt to revive humanity in Story Mode or fight through dynamically generated waves of enemies in Survival Mode.
- Devastating Firepower: Combine your weaponry with devastating class-based skills. Create earth-shattering shockwaves, summon lethal automated drones, and call down searing lasers from orbit at the push of a button.
- Firepower at your Fingertips: Create shockwaves through the earth, summon devastating drones, and call down massive lasers from orbit at the push of a button.
- Human Intellect vs Artificial Intelligence: Turn the difficulty up to Singular and battle against an A.I. that has evolved over centuries with the sole purpose of dismantling you as efficiently as possible.