Race fans should keep their eyes on the upcoming Moto Racer 4. The fourth-installment in the long-running franchise will be releasing in just a few days, and there’s a deluxe edition (which seems to be exclusive to the PS4) that has a lot of goodies for a very agreeable price. If you hop on over to the game’s Amazon product page, you’ll find that for only £49.99, you can grab a copy of the game along with a Steelbook, a special 20th anniversary commemorative medal, exclusive DLC (this includes an extra rider and motorcycle), two horns, a sticker, and of course the ever important Season Pass. Moto Racer4 also happens to be compatible with the PSVR, making it the first, and so far only motorcycle racing game that makes use of the headset.
Here’s a full rundown of the game’s features and Deluxe Edition contents:
- 100+ motocross and asphalt challenges combining extreme speed and freestyle
- Use your best driving skills (slipstreaming, drifting, landing, balancing, swerving…)
- 10 charismatic pilots with their own personalities and racing styles
- 18 spectacular races in 3 gorgeous open environments
- Local multiplayer with 2 players and online multiplayer from 1 to 10 players
- Spectacular Replay Mode, which enables editable and personalized replay videos to share online
- Exciting and varied game modes: challenges, time trials, championships, single races, multiplayer…
- Customize your rider and your motorcycle!
- Deluxe Edition includes: Metal Case which includes Game Disc, Season Pass for access to all the upcoming content, including a game mode and additional content of 3 Riders Packs
If you want to see the game in action, check out this trailer:
Looks pretty insane, right? Moto Racer 4 will be boosting its way onto PS4, Xbox One and PC on November 4th.