If you’ve been holding off on jumping into Gran Turismo Sport, then now may be a good opportunity. Sony has thrown a flash sale on the game, reducing the price by quite a decent amount.
You can grab the standard title for just $40 (usually costs $60). If you want some extra perks, then you can go for the Deluxe Edition which is now going for $60 (usually costs $80). This version of the game includes:
– GT Starter Pack (12 Cars) – Gain immediate access to cars within various race class, including GT4, Rally and more
– $2 Million – Build and customize your personalized garage
– Livery Sticker Pack – Bonus livery of numerous performance brands and logos
– Chrome Racing Helmet – For your customized driver profile
– 60 PS4 GT Sport Themed Avatars – Based on selected GT Sport featured vehicles
This flash sale is only running until November 30th, so better put the pedal to the metal if you want this!
Having been introduced to video games at the age of 3 via a Nintendo 64, A.K has grown up in the culture. A fan of simulators and racers, with a soft spot for Nintendo! But, he has a great respect for the entire video game world and enjoys watching it all expand as a whole.